Rib World™ is a state-of-the-art processing operation, based in Clonmel, County Tipperary, Ireland. Calling on many years experience of operational meat production, the plant is designed to produce a high-quality, unique product for the European market.
- The company (STGN Ltd., t/a Ribworld™.) was founded in 2003 by Bo Nielsen and partners.
- Detailed market analysis in Europe, demonstrated a demand for a fully cooked, high-quality, succulent loin rib by the foodservice and retail markets.
- Providers of raw material, ingredients etc. were carefully selected and audited to ensure safe and consistent quality of supply.
- An EU-approved plant of 1,200 sq. metres (16,000 sq. ft.),was fitted out in 2004 with the latest cooking equipment and technology. Since then, there has been significantly more investment in machinery, research, employment and training – more than doubling our capacity as the market responded with more sales. The standards applied in the plant for; HACCP, hygiene, health & safety, environmental impact and process control, are under constant review, to maintain the highest levels.
- An experienced, committed, management team in; Production, Quality Control, Export Sales and Customer service, bring to your service over 100 years of combined experience and service in the international meat and food industries.
Fethard Road, Carrigeen Industrial Estate, Clonmel, Co Tipperary
Phone: 052 6181863
Fax: 052 6170615